- Establish fundamentals throughout the baseball swing through repetition
- Baseballs 10-15) and Screen
- Slo - Toss Machine
- Set-up the slo-toss machine approximately 3 to 4 feet away from the hitter.
- Press the push-bar at the top of the machine and get ready to swing.
- Make sure the baseball is being delivered out in front of the hitter.
- Move the machine to work on inside, middle, outside pitches.
In order to access all the drills, instruction videos, blogs, files, links, and to post to the forum,
you must be a registered
member. Please Login or register with the buttons below:
If you are already a member of the Baseball Canada NCCP program at
http://nccp.baseball.ca, you can LOGIN with your Baseball Canada username (or email) and password.