- The purpose of this drill is to emphasize proper throwing mechanics of the upper body.
- Baseballs (1 between partners)
- Gloves (optional)
- Divide players into partners and line them up along one of the foul lines.
- Players should be positioned 15-20 feet apart (distance is also dependant on arm strength and accuracy).
- Emphasis should be placed on accuracy.
- Start with hands at mid-chest.
- Players should throw the ball using a 4 seam grip and aim for their partner's chest.
- This drill can be done with or without gloves depending on skill level of players.
In order to access all the drills, instruction videos, blogs, files, links, and to post to the forum,
you must be a registered
member. Please Login or register with the buttons below: